Employee Policies and Procedures
I. Ethics Law
- All employees must receive and acknowledge receipt of the Conflict of Interest Summary: [English - Spanish]. All employees must also complete the Online Course and provide a certificate of completion. The Summary provides an acknowledgment sign-off as its last page; the online course offers a printable certificate upon completion of the course. Both of these must be returned to the CPS Human Resources Office at Chelsea City Hall, 500 Broadway, Chelsea, MA 02150.
- Educator Ethics and Protocol
II. Computer and Internet Acceptable Use Policy
III. General District Policies
Important social media policy note: educators who would like to use social media applications (FaceBook, Twitter, blogs, wikis, etc.) with students/classes must complete and sign the last page of the social media policy. This step involves securing permission from the building Principal overseeing the educator.
- Sexual Harassment Policy
- Sexual Harassment Supplemental Policy
- Employee Substance Abuse Policy
- Tobacco-Free Schools Policy
IV. Civil Rights Policies
V. School Policy Prohibiting Bullying and Ensuring Wellness
The Chelsea Public School System is committed to maintaining a school environment where students are free from bullying and cyber-bullying and the effects thereof.
- Chelsea Anti-Bullying Plan
- Chelsea Anti-Bullying Policy
- Chelsea Public Schools Wellness Policy
VI. Conference, Convention, and Workshop Attendance Policy
- Conference, Convention, and Workshop Attendance Policy
- Conference, Convention, and Workshop Check Off List
- Paid Professional Development
VII. Other Policies