Employee Policies and Procedures
I. Ethics Law
- All employees must receive and acknowledge receipt of the Conflict of Interest Summary: [English - Spanish]. All employees must also complete the Online Course and provide a certificate of completion. The Summary provides an acknowledgment sign-off as its last page; the online course offers a printable certificate upon completion of the course. Both of these must be returned to the CPS Human Resources Office at Chelsea City Hall, 500 Broadway, Chelsea, MA 02150.
- Educator Ethics and Protocol
II. Computer and Internet Acceptable Use Policy
III. General District Policies
Important social media policy note: Educators who would like to use social media applications (i.e. FaceBook, Twitter, blogs) with students/classes must attend the social media training, then complete and sign the last page of the social media policy. This step involves securing permission from the building Principal overseeing the educator.
- Sexual Harassment Policy
- Sexual Harassment Supplemental Policy
- Employee Substance Abuse Policy
- Tobacco-Free Schools Policy
IV. Civil Rights Policies
V. School Policy Prohibiting Bullying and Ensuring Wellness
The Chelsea Public School System is committed to maintaining a school environment where students are free from bullying and cyber-bullying and the effects thereof.
VI. Conference, Convention, and Workshop Attendance Policy
- Conference, Convention, and Workshop Attendance Policy
- Conference, Convention, and Workshop Check Off List
- Paid Professional Development
VII. Other Policies