Parental Request to Change Schools

  • If a parent/guardian would like to request to change their child’s school within Chelsea Public Schools, school change requests are only accepted at the end of the school year on the day after the last day of class. 

    You can fill out a form, which can also be found at the Parent Information Center, and make the request in person at the Parent Information Center.