Transitioning Students – School Preference Forms

  • School preference forms apply if your child is transitioning from:

    • Kindergarten to Elementary School 
    • Elementary School to Middle School
    • Caminos to Regular Education, 

    The parent/guardian can indicate their preferred school by filling out a form and submitting it to the Parent Information Center.  The form will be sent to students in early May.  Contact Parent Information Center at 617-466-5500 for more information.