Kindergarten at Chelsea Public Schools is located at the John Silber Early Learning Center and runs Monday to Friday from 8:13am to 2:20pm.
To register for Kindergarten at Chelsea Public Schools:
It is not necessary to register your child if he or she currently attends the John Silber Early Learning Center for pre-kindergarten. If your child is not currently enrolled, then the following apply:
- Child must be a resident of the City of Chelsea.
- Child must be 5 years old by August 31, 2021.
- Kindergarten registrations for the 2021-2022 school year will take place at the Parent Information Center from Monday, May 3 – Friday, June 4 (by appointment only as noted above).
- The documents listed here must be provided at the time of the scheduled appointment to begin the registration. In order for a child to attend the John Silber Early Learning Center, the registration must be complete.
- All Kindergarten Caminos and AfterSchool Program Lottery Entry Forms will be completed, per your request, at appointments scheduled on or before July 2, 2021.