Kindergarten at Chelsea Public Schools is located at the John Silber Early Learning Center and runs Monday to Friday from 8:13am to 2:20pm.
To register for Kindergarten at Chelsea Public Schools:
It is not necessary to register your child if he or she currently attends the John Silber Early Learning Center for pre-kindergarten. If your child is not currently enrolled, then the following apply:
- Child must be a resident of the City of Chelsea.
- Child must be 5 years old by August 31, 2020.
- Parents/guardians must first schedule a registration appointment in person, by coming to the Parent Information Center with the child’s birth certificate between Tuesday, April 16 and Friday, April 26.
- Kindergarten registrations for the 2019-2020 school year will take place at the Parent Information Center from Monday, April 29 – Friday, May 17 (by appointment only as noted above).
- The documents listed here must be provided at the time of the scheduled appointment to begin the registration. In order for a child to attend the John Silber Early Learning Center, the registration must be complete.
- All Kindergarten Caminos and AfterSchool Program Lottery Entry Forms will be completed, per your request, at appointments scheduled before or on June 30, 2020.