CHS Course Catalog
The scheduling of classes for next year begins in February and continues through the end of the school year. As students move through the scheduling process, they are encouraged to challenge themselves, while seeking the advice of parents, teachers, and peers.
Please note the following Graduation Requirements:
- 4 years of English
- 3 years of History/Social Sciences (including 1 year of U.S. history with American Government)
- 3 years of Science
- 4 years of Mathematics (including Algebra 2)
- 2 years of Foreign Language (both years need to be of the same language)
- 1 quarter per year of Physical Education (PE) or a PE equivalent, such as Dance
- 1 quarter of Health
- 2 quarters of Fine or Performing Arts
Students are encouraged to contact the guidance department at 617-466-5017 or contact their guidance counselor directly if they have any questions regarding the course selection process or about particular courses.
Please remember that this catalog contains the courses we hope to offer next year. Some courses may not be scheduled due to changes in funding, staffing and/or student enrollment.
View the CHS Course Catalog
Course Catalog Notes
- If you view courses by department, the applicable department overview and flowchart is listed with the courses for easy reference.
- Partial searches work ("alg" will find "algebra"). Choose electives in Aspen