Guidance counselors will meet with their students at least once a semester. Students are strongly encouraged to talk with their counselor whenever guidance services are needed. Appointments can be made before and after school with the guidance secretary.
- Guidance Dept phone: (617) 466-5017.
- Guidance Dept fax: (617) 889-7518.
Guidance Counselors, Social Workers, and Related Personnel (9-12)
- Guidance Counselors
- Grades 11 & 12:
Ms. Reiner (A-L) x65011 /
Ms. Wadsworth - Ms. Silk (M-Z) x65030
- Grade 9 & 10:
Ms. Davidson (A-Go) x65067 /
Ms. Corbaci (Ms. Frangules) (Gr-Ph) x65041 /
Ms. Boyd (Pi-Z) x5010
- Grade 9 Cohort:
Ms. Kokinidis x65008
- Bridge Academy:
Ms. Moreno x65009
- District Lead - Ellen Kokinidis
- Social Workers
- Alyssa Norton - (A - Goncalves)
- Megan Taddonio - (Gonzalez - Pereira)
- Kate Vigil - Lead (Perez-Z)
- Anita Mercado - Bridge Academy
- Phil Carangelo, Supervisor of Attendance 617.466.5043