Having balanced nutrition is the fuel children need to sustain their busy days of learning. What a better way to start your day than a nutritious breakfast and lunch! All students in Chelsea are offered free breakfast and lunch consisting of healthy whole grains, milk, and fruit/vegetables. Follow us on social media.
Please contact the Parent Information Center if you have not already filled out an application for free/reduced lunch, or if your income has recently changed.
Can we help find additional information? Please select a category below:
Perhaps you would like to:
- Visit our Parent Information Center
- Find out how to enroll a child in school.
- Find out about bus stop locations.
- Plan ahead with our District Calendar
- Find out about scholarships and opportunities.
- Log into Aspen Student/Parent Portal
- Visit our District News Area
- Follow Chelsea Public Schools on Facebook!
- Follow Chelsea Public Schools on Twitter!
- Contact CPS