99 Hawthorne Street
Chelsea, MA 02150
Phone: 617.466.5500 / Fax: 617.889.7531 Email:
Phone: 617-466-5500, Email:
Summer hours in effect between late June and late August.
The Massachusetts Migrant Education Program is a federally funded program of the Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education. MMEP provides supplemental educational opportunities to the children of migratory agricultural workers, migratory fisherman and out of school youth. The program serves migrant children who reside in over 30 communities located throughout the Commonwealth. The program’s major components include regional Family Support Projects that provide migrant students with extended learning opportunities such as homework assistance and tutoring; educational programs for out of school youth; parent empowerment and family literacy services; student and family advocacy; outreach and recruitment services; and summer services that provide language development instruction and academic enrichment during a six week summer program.
For more information about the Massachusetts Migrant Education Program, contact: Rebecca Velez, Mass Migrant Liaison, 617-466-5500, .
Can we help find additional information? Please select a category below:
Perhaps you would like to:
- Visit our Parent Information Center
- Find out how to enroll a child in school.
- Find out about bus stop locations.
- Plan ahead with our District Calendar
- Find out about scholarships and opportunities.
- Log into Aspen Student/Parent Portal
- Visit our District News Area
- Follow Chelsea Public Schools on Facebook!
- Follow Chelsea Public Schools on Twitter!
- Contact CPS