Stephanie Simon became the first ever CHS female athlete to compete at the New Balance High School National Championship this past weekend at North Carolina A&T. She represented the school and herself well finishing 15th in the high jump (in a field of 54) and 27th in the triple jump (field of 44). If you see her over the next few days please give her a congrats!!! The sky is the future for this talented student athlete - just a sophomore. She is already looking forward to next year and even better performances.
Thank you for all your support, Mark and CHS track family.
ps. banquet is tomorrow night at the Moose Lodge in Revere at 5:30ish if anyone would like to attend...
Can we help find additional information? Please select a category below:
Perhaps you would like to:
- Visit our Parent Information Center
- Find out how to enroll a child in school.
- Find out about bus stop locations.
- Plan ahead with our District Calendar
- Find out about scholarships and opportunities.
- Log into Aspen Student/Parent Portal
- Visit our District News Area
- Follow Chelsea Public Schools on Facebook!
- Follow Chelsea Public Schools on Twitter!
- Contact CPS