Chelsea Residents Only. Spanish HiSet course is to prepare for the Massachusetts Department of Education’s High School Equivalency Test; students will take practice tests and develop individualized study plans. Beginning with diagnostic testing, instruction focuses on writing, reading, math, science and social studies. Fee includes cost for textbooks/workbooks and calculators.
There is a separate fee for testing.
Instructor: Julio Galvez
Sat 9am-1pm / June 3-August 12 / Cost is: $130.
For more information please contact Bea Cravatta at 617-466-4070 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can we help find additional information? Please select a category below:
Perhaps you would like to:
- Visit our Parent Information Center
- Find out how to enroll a child in school.
- Find out about bus stop locations.
- Plan ahead with our District Calendar
- Find out about scholarships and opportunities.
- Log into Aspen Student/Parent Portal
- Visit our District News Area
- Follow Chelsea Public Schools on Facebook!
- Follow Chelsea Public Schools on Twitter!
- Contact CPS