At CHS we are adaptive and self-aware learners. With our school closed for the holidays and important building repairs we will be out of school for an extended period of time. Learning doesn’t stop because we are not inside the building. Please use the time out of the building to continue to prepare for Quarterly Performance Assessments, MCAS, AP Tests. We will make up for the closed school days in June. However, the make up days will be after most of these important exams. As adaptive learners I recommend you use this extended time over break to take practice tests and read to expand your world.
Suggested links for test prep:
Recommended titles for reading: The Boys in the Boat by Daniel Brown and A Separate Peace by John Knowles
I look forward to welcoming you all back to CHS on January 4th.
Can we help find additional information? Please select a category below:
Perhaps you would like to:
- Visit our Parent Information Center
- Find out how to enroll a child in school.
- Find out about bus stop locations.
- Plan ahead with our District Calendar
- Find out about scholarships and opportunities.
- Log into Aspen Student/Parent Portal
- Visit our District News Area
- Follow Chelsea Public Schools on Facebook!
- Follow Chelsea Public Schools on Twitter!
- Contact CPS