The goal is to help people improve their English so that they can obtain a new or better job. Students will be matched with a job coach and get help finding and applying to jobs. The class is 9 hours a week, for students with some English, and restricted to those legally authorized to work within the US.
Interested people need to attend the information session on November 10th, at 2 or 3:30 at the Neighborhood Developers' office (4 Gerrish Ave, Chelsea, MA).
Can we help find additional information? Please select a category below:
Perhaps you would like to:
- Visit our Parent Information Center
- Find out how to enroll a child in school.
- Find out about bus stop locations.
- Plan ahead with our District Calendar
- Find out about scholarships and opportunities.
- Log into Aspen Student/Parent Portal
- Visit our District News Area
- Follow Chelsea Public Schools on Facebook!
- Follow Chelsea Public Schools on Twitter!
- Contact CPS