The race is the Saturday before Thanksgiving (11/19/16) at 10am up at Admiral's Hill in Chelsea. All proceeds fund our year long activities, banquets, and gear. The cost to enter the race is $25 which includes a race T-Shirt; the race is free for all students. You can register by going to chelseahightrack.com. If you cannot make it or would like to donate to the team, you can do that at the race registration site also. Please spread the word to family and friends; this is a fun event and a great opportunity to catch up with our student athletes and the many alumni that attend. If you need extra motivation, think of all the extra food you can eat after working out right before the holiday!!!?
Thank you for your support,
CHS Track and XC teams!
Can we help find additional information? Please select a category below:
Perhaps you would like to:
- Visit our Parent Information Center
- Find out how to enroll a child in school.
- Find out about bus stop locations.
- Plan ahead with our District Calendar
- Find out about scholarships and opportunities.
- Log into Aspen Student/Parent Portal
- Visit our District News Area
- Follow Chelsea Public Schools on Facebook!
- Follow Chelsea Public Schools on Twitter!
- Contact CPS