The purpose of the Chelsea Professional Learning Academy is to provide a district-wide cohesive professional development curriculum to support the professional growth of educators. Courses will be offered at the ELC, the MCB Elementary Complex, the Williams building, and at Chelsea High School each month. Offerings will span grade-levels and content areas. ELC, Elementary, and Middle School offerings take place on the second Wednesday of each month.
Courses are offered at three levels each month:
In order to sign up for a Professional Learning Academy Course, and to receive PDPs, you must register for the course on the Chelsea Professional Development website.
To search for a course go to Offerings in the left-hand menu. You then have the option to view a calendar of offerings, view the offerings by category in the drop-down menu (under Chelsea Professional Learning Academy 2016-2017), or search for a course title. Once you select your course, click on the Register for this Course button. You will receive email confirmation that you have been enrolled. Please make sure that the courses you register for are the correct grade-span and level.
Note: Please register as early as possible each month in order to ensure that courses will run
and presenters have time to prepare enough materials.
Can we help find additional information? Please select a category below:
Perhaps you would like to:
- Visit our Parent Information Center
- Find out how to enroll a child in school.
- Find out about bus stop locations.
- Plan ahead with our District Calendar
- Find out about scholarships and opportunities.
- Log into Aspen Student/Parent Portal
- Visit our District News Area
- Follow Chelsea Public Schools on Facebook!
- Follow Chelsea Public Schools on Twitter!
- Contact CPS
- Superintendent Search Process