Chelsea School Committee, Chelsea City Hall, 500 Broadway, Chelsea, Massachusetts 02150, (617) 466-4477.
Rosemarie Carlisle has served on the School Committee for several years. Rosemarie ran when her children were older so that she could help students have access to a great education.
Rosemarie has served on the PTOs of Chelsea High School as PTO President, Williams Junior High, Prattville, and the Mary C. Burke School. She is presently the Chairperson of the Policy and Procedure Committee. Rosemarie previously served four terms as the Chairperson of the School Committee. In 2010, Rosemarie received the Lifetime Achievement Award from the City of Chelsea.
Rosemarie will continue to make sure that students receive a proper education and the tools they need to succeed in life after they leave Chelsea Public Schools. Rosemarie is the proud mother of three great children who where all educated in Chelsea and four beautiful grandchildren.
- DISTRICT SIX: Ms. Ana Hernandez, 194 Congress Avenue, Chelsea, MA 02150, 617-504-2195, .
Ana, a Chelsea native, joined the Chelsea School Committee in November of 2009 as the representative for District 6. She is a Human Resources Manager and Event Coordinator for John Hancock Financial Services, where she has held several positions for the past 13 years. Prior to John Hancock Financial Services, she worked for Massachusetts General Hospital where she served as a patient interpreter. Ana serves on the Human Resources sub-committee for Chelsea Public Schools and participated on the charter review committee for the City of Chelsea. Ana is currently the cheering director for the Pop Warner Association in Chelsea.
- DISTRICT SEVEN: Kelly Garcia, 135 Washington Avenue Apt 2, Chelsea, MA 02150, 857-247-9504, .Kelly, a proud Chelsea native, joined the Chelsea School Committee in January of 2016 as the representative for District 7. Currently she is a Special Education teacher and a case manager at a charter high school in Roxbury, MA. She is also a current grad student at Boston University obtaining her Master's degree in Education. With her love and dedication for bettering the Chelsea community, she will work alongside the Chelsea School Committee to assure that ALL students regardless of gender, race, nationality, and income receive the proper education they deserve.
- DISTRICT EIGHT: Yessenia Alfaro-Alvarez, 12 High Street Apt 2, Chelsea, MA 02150, 617-259-6659, .
Can we help find additional information? Please select a category below:
Perhaps you would like to:
- Visit our Parent Information Center
- Find out how to enroll a child in school.
- Find out about bus stop locations.
- Plan ahead with our District Calendar
- Find out about scholarships and opportunities.
- Log into Aspen Student/Parent Portal
- Visit our District News Area
- Follow Chelsea Public Schools on Facebook!
- Follow Chelsea Public Schools on Twitter!
- Contact CPS
- Superintendent Search Process