Chelsea Community Schools (CCS), under the City of Chelsea Recreation & Cultural Affairs Division, provides year-round recreation and continuing education programs to the residents of Chelsea. Each season, hundreds of individuals participate in our classes and dozens of community organizations use our city’s state-of the-art public school facilities. Since 1996, CCS, operated by the City of Chelsea’s Department of Health and Human Services in collaboration with the Chelsea Public Schools, has been evolving in response to the diverse and changing needs of our community.
Administrative Office: 617.466.4070-Chelsea City Hall, Rm. 311, 500 Broadway
Program Office: 617.466.5233-Williams Building Rm. 107, 180 Walnut Street
Community Recreation/Park Permits: 617.466.4073-Chelsea City Hall, Rm. 100, 500 Broadway
Can we help find additional information? Please select a category below:
Perhaps you would like to:
- Visit our Parent Information Center
- Find out how to enroll a child in school.
- Find out about bus stop locations.
- Plan ahead with our District Calendar
- Find out about scholarships and opportunities.
- Log into Aspen Student/Parent Portal
- Visit our District News Area
- Follow Chelsea Public Schools on Facebook!
- Follow Chelsea Public Schools on Twitter!
- Contact CPS
- Superintendent Search Process