Chelsea Community Schools (CCS) enhances the lives of Chelsea residents by providing affordable, high-quality education and recreation programs for youth and adults. Each season, hundreds of individuals participate in CCS classes and dozens of community organizations use our city's state-of-the-art public school facilities. Since 1996, CCS, operated by the City of Chelsea's Department of Health and Human Services in collaboration with Chelsea Public Schools, has been evolving in response to the diverse and changing needs of our community.
Williams Building, Program Office, 180 Walnut Street, Room 107, Chelsea, MA 02150.
Can we help find additional information? Please select a category below:
Perhaps you would like to:
- Visit our Parent Information Center
- Find out how to enroll a child in school.
- Find out about bus stop locations.
- Plan ahead with our District Calendar
- Find out about scholarships and opportunities.
- Log into Aspen Student/Parent Portal
- Visit our District News Area
- Follow Chelsea Public Schools on Facebook!
- Follow Chelsea Public Schools on Twitter!
- Contact CPS