Location: Chelsea High School
Application Deadline: November 20, 2018
Required For Consideration: External: All applications must be submitted through School Spring Internal: Letter of interest describing qualifications and experience, DESE license, current resume and 3 supervisory reference letters to School Personnel Office
Salary: Per Teacher Contract
The Chelsea Public Schools District is an equal opportunity employer committed to recruiting, appointing, assigning, training, evaluation and promoting personnel on the basis of merit and qualifications, without regard for race, color, national origin, sex, religious affiliation, age, ancestry, marital status, handicapping conditions, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other applicable unlawful discriminatory standards. (Title VI & Title VII of Civil Rights Act of 1964. Title VII & Title VIII of the Public Health Services Act, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, as well as other relevant federal and state laws).
Unless otherwise noted, please send applications to:
Director of Human Resources
Chelsea School Department
500 Broadway, Chelsea, MA 02150
Please Note: applications sent to any other e-mail address will not be accepted!
Can we help find additional information? Please select a category below:
Perhaps you would like to:
- Visit our Parent Information Center
- Find out how to enroll a child in school.
- Find out about bus stop locations.
- Plan ahead with our District Calendar
- Find out about scholarships and opportunities.
- Log into Aspen Student/Parent Portal
- Visit our District News Area
- Follow Chelsea Public Schools on Facebook!
- Follow Chelsea Public Schools on Twitter!
- Contact CPS
- Superintendent Search Process