Eugene Wright Science and Technology Academy
Wright Science and Technology Academy: Chelsea, MA
Wright Science and Technology Academy serves students in grades 5-8. The school is located in the Williams Middle School Complex at 180 Walnut Street, Chelsea, Massachusetts 02150.
Wright school day is 8:05AM to 2:20PM.
All visitors should enter at the school's main entrance on Arlington Street. Reach us by phone 617-466-5240.
Wright Science and Technology Academy Principal
Andrew O'Brien, Principal
180 Walnut Street
Chelsea, MA 02150
School Mission Statement
The Wright Science and Technology Academy seeks to provide all of its students with an education of the highest quality. We strive toward a safe environment that stimulates students to perform at their greatest abilities on a daily basis. We lead by example and teach our students about the importance of academics and studying , as well as the importance of respect and good character. We challenge students to set high goals and we provide them with the tools to achieve those goals. Our school is a community, and therefore we encourage students, teachers, and parents to communicate and work cooperatively in order to maximize the success of our students.
School Vision Statement
The vision of the Wright Science and Technology Academy is to provide the academic and social foundation necessary for students to acquire the skills to lead a meaningful and productive life in an increasingly technological, competitive, and independent world. Whether they choose college or the world of work, they will be prepared.
Values of the Wright Science and Technology Academy
- All students can experience academic success,
- Social, emotional, cognitive, and physical disabilities do not prevent children from achieving academic success,
- The job of every teacher in the school is to find the strengths of our students and build on them,
- Students may have different learning styles. It is our responsibility to discover them,
- It is our responsibility, as educators, to assist students in aspiring to succeed in school and life,
- All of the adults in our school must model the behaviors we expect from the students.
Visiting the Wright Science and Technology Academy today? Here is where we are located:
View Larger Map