Chelsea REACH grew out of a special community planning process, initiated by the Hyams Foundation, to create a new resource in Chelsea to support young people in graduating from high school with aspirations and goals for the future. Chelsea REACH was designed as a partnership between the Chelsea Public Schools and local community-based organizations and has also involved young people, parents, public officials and business leaders in its development and oversight.
REACH's six key components are:
Daily Schedule for Monday - Thursday, September - June:
During school vacations, REACH meets Monday-Thursday from 1:00 to 5:00.
Over the summer, REACH meets for five weeks starting in early July, Monday-Thursday from 1:00 to 5:00.
All Chelsea students in grade 7 are invited to apply to the REACH program. Guidance counselors have application packets.
For more information about the REACH program, please contact:
Ms. Linda Alioto-Robinson
Chelsea High School
299 Everett Avenue
Chelsea, MA 02150
Can we help find additional information? Please select a category below:
Perhaps you would like to:
- Visit our Parent Information Center
- Find out how to enroll a child in school.
- Find out about bus stop locations.
- Plan ahead with our District Calendar
- Find out about scholarships and opportunities.
- Log into Aspen Student/Parent Portal
- Visit our District News Area
- Follow Chelsea Public Schools on Facebook!
- Follow Chelsea Public Schools on Twitter!
- Contact CPS