Please note that this is a print version of this page and potentially an incomplete representation of the page.
Chelsea Public Schools offers extensive and varied after-school opportunities for students of all ages. Please contact a club/program advisor (listed below) for more information, or follow a club's link for additional information available on our Website.
Clark Middle School
- Art Club - Cobb
- Boys' Flag Football - Stellato
- Cheering and Dance - Ward
- Chess Club - Edelstein
- Community Service Club - Miller
- Cougar Council - Murphy
- Dance Team - Runner
- Drama Club - Bennington, Plona
- Girls' Volleyball Practice - TBD
- Homework Club - Hijazi, Stanley, Marsden, MacDonald
- International Relations Club - Sheckman
- Intramural Games - Huffer, Stellato
- Morning Gym - Freeley
- Morning Library - Ricker
- Stay in Shape! - Tammaro
- Yearbook - 8th grade - Hildebrand
Chelsea High School
- Anime Club: Mr. LaFontana
- Art Club: Ms. Augspurg
- Asian Club: Ms. Tobar, Ms. Almquist
- Chelsea High Sports Program: Coaches announced yearly
- Chess Club: TBA
- Debate Team: Ms. Lavigne
- Drama Club: Ms. Cornacchia, Mr. Whitehead: Drama Club meets every Wednesday at 2:30 in the Auditorium.
- Environmental Action Team: Ms. Ascher
- French Club: Mr. Moody
- Gay-Straight Alliance: TBA
- German Club: We meet every Wednesday from 2:30 - 3:30 in Room B4217.
Advisor: Mr. John Moody.
- Harvard Model Congress: Mr. Milmore
- Interact Club: Ms. Ascher
- Jazz Band: Ms. Sullivan
- Kitchen Club: TBA
- Mathematics Team: Mr. Treadway
- Mock Trial Team: Ms. Almquist, Ms. Ascher
- National Honor Society: Ms. Miller
- School Newspaper - The Devils' Advocate: Mr. Dawson
- REACH Program: Ms. Alioto-Robinson
- Science Club: Mr. Hernando
- Spanish Club: Ms. Alvarez, Ms. Romero
- Student Advisory Committee: The SAC is the voice of the students in school policy and academics. Students with ideas or concerns about how our school runs should come to the weekly SAC meeting, or talk to one of the five SAC representatives. We meet Tuesdays after school in B2207.
- Tri-M Music Honor Society: Tri-M meets every Tuesday at 2:30pm in the Music Room G1084. See Mr. Nichols for more information.
- Video Club: Mr. Albaum
- Yearbook: Mr. LaBranche