Chelsea High School
Chelsea High School - Chelsea, Massachusetts
Chelsea High School is located at 299 Everett Avenue, Chelsea, Massachusetts 02150. All visitors should enter at the school's main entrance on Carter Street; this is the large entrance with five doors. Reach us by phone 617-466-5000, email , or contact form. Chelsea High School's Principal is Mr. Joseph Mullaney.
Chelsea High school day is 8:00AM to 2:20PM.
CHS Action Items and Information
- Attending college? Check out our scholarships and opportunities.
- Our School Calendar is updated regularly! Find out information on just about any upcoming event.
- Having trouble finding what you want in the High School Section? Please see the CHS Section Site Map
Chelsea High School's Mission
Chelsea High School is a cooperative community in Chelsea, Massachusetts where students and educators strive for academic excellence within a safe, structured, and supportive environment. We value diversity, foster responsible behavior, and teach the academic and social skills that will empower students to realize their potential and to become lifelong learners.
Visiting Chelsea High School?
Chelsea High School is located at 299 Everett Ave, Chelsea, MA 02150. All visitors should enter at the school's main entrance on Carter Street; this is the large entrance with five doors. Visitors may park in the lot on Carter Street (near the pool and baseball field and under the Route 1 overpass) or at metered spaces along Everett Avenue.
The map below provides both street-level views and driving directions from any location. Maps and directions are provided by Google, so Chelsea Public Schools cannot take responsibility for accuracy or external links provided by Google.
View Larger Map
Walking Directions from Chelsea Commuter Rail:
- Walking to Chelsea High from the rail takes approx. 10mins.
- On the map to the right, the green marker is the Chelsea Commuter Rail station, and the pink marker is Chelsea High School.
- Walk North on 6th Street until Spruce Street.
- Turn left on Spruce Street until Beech Street.
- Turn Right on Beech Street and follow it to the end.
- Make Left on Carter Street and you will see Chelsea High on your right.
Bus Directions from Chelsea Commuter Rail:
- Walk approx. 1 block SE on 6th Street.
- Turn right on Washington Ave.
- Walk a short distance S on Washington Ave.
- Bus Service 112 Wellington Admirals Hill Soldiers Home
- Depart from Washington Ave & Chestnut St
- Arrive at Everett Ave & Carter St
Bus Directions from Haymarket Station
- Take the 111 bus from Haymarket Station to Jefferson Ave. (Soldiers' Home).
- Turn left down Carter Ave. and go down the hill.
- School is on the left after you go under the Route 1 overpass.
- OR Take the 112 (runs infrequently) bus from Wellington Stations to Everett Ave./Carter St.
Need more information or services? Having trouble finding what you want? Contact Chelsea High.