Chelsea Public Schools Home
Welcome to the Chelsea, Massachusetts Public School District. Chelsea Public Schools is a diverse school district just north of Boston, Massachusetts.
Chelsea Public Schools Administration
500 Broadway, City Hall Room 216
Chelsea, Massachusetts 02150
Please see the Chelsea Schools section for specific information on all of Chelsea's pre-Kindergarten, Kindergarten, Elementary, Middle, and High schools.
Teachers, administrators, and support staff, from pre-kindergarten through grade twelve are dedicated to providing Chelsea students with a Bridge to Success, a commitment that ALL students will achieve at high levels, think critically, and graduate from our school system college and career ready.
Chelsea Public Schools Vision
By June 30, 2016, Chelsea Public Schools will be a model for other school districts in the way we utilize reflective practice and leverage family and community partnerships to ensure that ALL students achieve at high levels, think critically, and graduate from our school system college and career ready.
- 2013-2014 District Strategic One-Year-Plan.
- District Indicators of Success 2013-2014.
- Chelsea School District Improvement Plan.
- Annual Report for Chelsea Public Schools, 2011-2012.
- Annual Report for Shore Collaborative, Fiscal Year 2013.
- School District Profile.
- The Impact of Student Mobility on Urban Districts in Massachusetts.
District and Individual School Report Cards
- 2012-13 Early Learning Center Report Card
- 2012-13 Berkowitz Elementary Report Card
- 2012-13 Hooks Elementary Report Card
- 2012-13 Kelly Elementary Report Card
- 2012-13 Sokolowski Elementary Report Card
- 2012-13 Browne Middle Report Card
- 2012-13 Clark Avenue Middle Report Card
- 2012-13 Wright Science & Technology Report Card
- 2012-13 Chelsea High Report Card
- 2012-13 District Report Card
School Policy Prohibiting Bullying
The Chelsea Public School System is committed to maintaining a school environment where students are free from bullying and cyber-bullying and the effects thereof.
Chelsea Public Schools administrative offices are located at 500 Broadway, Chelsea, MA 02150 | 617.466.4477. For contact and additional information on individual schools, please see the Chelsea Schools section.
A little about Chelsea, Massachusetts
The City of Chelsea, Massachusetts is located in Suffolk County directly across the Mystic River from the City of Boston. The City was first settled in 1624, established itself as a Town in 1739 and was incorporated as a City in 1857. Chelsea, Massachusetts has an estimated population of 35,080 and occupies a land area of 1.8 square miles.